Community PartnersCommunity Events
One of the best ways to reach unbanked Californians is through trusted community partnerships: community-based/non-profit agencies, community colleges, employers, faith-based organizations, and others. If you can connect Bank On California to people who want to take steps toward financial security, we can work with you to offer essential training and banking opportunities.
Your organization can host a financial education workshop and partner with a Bank On California bank or credit union. If you would like to host a financial education workshop, Bank on California will provide a trained financial educator to teach the class.
For partnership agreements, contact the Bank on Coordinator in your city.
Featured Bank On California Partnerships
- Bank on Sacramento Community Based Organization Partner - Opening Doors
- Opening Doors Money Work$ Program
- Opening Doors highlighted on CBS Call Kurtis
- Bank on Sacramento's Financial Seminars in Spanish – Opening Doors offers one-time, two-hour seminars to the area’s Hispanic community. Topics include different types of checking accounts, savings and interest, and the truth behind credit.
- Bank on Sacramento Community Based Organization Partner - Greater Sacramento Urban League